Carolina: a fabulous mess...

Because life is never perfect… and it's fine.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happy Bday Miguelito!

Today Michael, one of my favourite people in the world, specifically San Francisco, is turning 30. I just spoke with him and he is throwing a party at a pizza place! how cool is that?
Toti, my warmest regards from the very tip of the world! May your day be filled with pizza (obviously), hugs, regards and lots of fun!

IMG_2123
* photo taken by Michael at Critical Mass, San Francisco.

2 Zandeces:

  • At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home