Carolina: a fabulous mess...

Because life is never perfect… and it's fine.

Friday, October 28, 2005

La coca cola

d37c

So... that's more or less my state of mind at the moment. Well, it's actually worse.. well, no. It is not that bad.
Let's say I'm a bottle of coca-cola and the man who shook me is somebody that -maybe- I'll never see again. He is the one that looked at me straight in the eye, made me laugh, talk, doubt, share and reconnect with the world. He is the one that re-opened my heart and let escape that viscous substance that great memories and happiness are made of.
And set me free.

1 Zandeces:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Pablo said…

    HEY CAROLINA,
    WHO IS THAT MAN THAT SHOOK YOU AND OPENED THE CAN AND LEFT YOU ALL OVER THE PLACE?
    HOPE IT DIDN'T FIZZ OUT TOO SOON!
    COOL PHOTOS, ESPECIALLY THE ONE BY THE BEACH....
    PABLO PATRICIO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home